Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sorcha in the Rain



So it's been a while... seems I was sucked back into a wasteful virtual world... again.

But I've returned.

Something I've been trying to finish, so I can start something new, or even finish something old. I feel like I have so many unfinished things. Maybe I should go back through and work on some.

This was where I was before when I disappeared. Kind of where I stopped. I know it was main a rough draft... laying out some lighting and of course the pose, and background.. There wasn't really much lighting here but the next one looks pretty good. I'm not entirely sure how I want to color this.
Well, based on some advice I received and a paint over I've come up with this so far.

Some details and cleaning up I added in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment